Rug Cleaning Service
Rugs come in a huge variety of shapes, sizes, fibres and styles. Often a rug has sentimental value and can invoke special memories, of perhaps where it was purchased or where a favourite pet would lay.
Rugs are often positioned to protect the carpet underneath; in front of the fire or in a busy traffic area and so can be subject to extra soiling and wear. Because rugs usually have thick, dense pile, they have the ability to hold a large amount of soil and grit and also absorb liquid spills, before the soiling and staining begins to show. Left alone, that grit and staining will cause the rug to wear out or “ugly” out prematurely.
Eco Dry Carpet Care offers a take away rug cleaning service which will restore your old rugs. Great care is taken to identify any worn areas and potential dye run, before carrying out a comprehensive deep cleaning of the rug:
- Dry soil extraction – grit, soil, particulate matter, pet hair etc. is removed first of all.
- Stain removal – individual stains are treated with appropriate spotters.
- Deep wash – the body of the rug is thoroughly soaked with one of eco-friendly cleaning solutions and carefully agitated to ensure all fibres are deep cleaned.
- Flood rinsing – fresh water is drawn though the fibres with our Continuous Flow extraction equipment. The water flushes the loose soils and cleaning solutions and is extracted immediately in a continuous flow process.
- Fringes are specially cleaned to restore that “new” look.
- Your rugs are completely dried and aired for a natural freshness.
Your rugs will be returned with a new lease of life and their colours revived and pile bouncy again!